We believe that God loves the world and is redeeming, restoring, and renewing all things to Himself – for His glory and our ultimate joy. Because of this, we don’t have to settle for life as we currently know and experience it; full of sin and all it’s friends: death, destruction, and dysfunction. Someday the world will finally be the way it’s supposed to be – full of life, joy, and peace.
We invest our lives learning who this God is and all that He is doing to bring this about through His Son Jesus Christ, and we follow Him with others who do the same.
Our Vision is to reach the world with the gospel of Christ and see every man, woman, and child in Mansfield, the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex, and beyond coming into a life-changing experience of Jesus.
“For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of God, as the waters cover the seas.” – Habakkuk 2:14
Our Mission is to help all people believe the gospel of Jesus Christ more deeply and apply it more widely.
Christ Church Mansfield exists to bring glory to and spread the glory of God, by being and making disciples of Jesus and planting churches – reproducing worshipping communities on mission – that love God, connect people, serve the city, and reach the world.
Our Core Values
Our Guiding and Core Value that guides all that we do is simply the gospel because Jesus changes everything.
- Gospel-centrality – What matters most is what God has done for us, not what we do for God. Our love for God is in response to His love for us. (Worship)
- Personal Ownership – Jesus changes me. In Christ, I am a friend and follower of God. (Discipleship, Personal Responsibility)
- Family Membership – Jesus changes us. In Christ, we are brought into and made members of God’s family. (Community)
- City Partnership – Jesus changes the world around us. In Christ, we are empowered and commissioned to be reconcilers for the King and ambassadors of His Kingdom. (Mission)
- Generational Legacy – Stakeholder in God’s Better Tomorrow – Jesus changes the world beyond us. In Christ, we are stewards of God’s grace for this and the next generation (Multiplication).
Our Strategy to accomplish this is:
- connect people to Christ in worship at our Sunday Worship Gathering.
- grow spiritually as a community with one another in Groups.
- serve others for the cause of Christ and good of our city – everywhere we live, work, play, and worship – through Ministry Teams.
- develop and multiply leaders who cultivate a culture of grace and engaging mission in our Leadership Team.
Our Way of doing life and ministry is one of inviting and investing in each other’s lives. This means:
- Genuinely reach out to love, serve, meet needs of, and be a blessing to others.
- Winseomly invite them into our church, homes, schedules, lives.
- Hospitably welcome and make room for everyone to belong, even before they believe, in order to help them believe in, be changed by, and be committed to mission with Christ in all of life!